EQUI-HEALTH Final Report
The Equi-Health project was designed and managed by the International Organization for Migration (IOM) Regional Office Brussels, Migration Health Division (MHD) and co-financed under the 2012 Work Plan, within the Second Programme of Community Action in the Field of Health (2008–2013), by a direct grant awarded to IOM by the European Commission’s Directorate General (DG) for Health and Consumers (DG SANTE), through the Consumers, Health, and Food Executive Agency (CHAFEA).
- Introduction: (1.1) The Equi-health project concept; (1.2) Project Specification
- Southern EU borders: (2.1) Assessment of health situation at EU southern borders; (2.2.) Enhancement and harmonization of migrant health data collection and referral mechanism at EU southen borders; (2.3) Capacity building for law enforcement and health professionals at EU sothern borders
- Roma health: (3.1) Assessment of the implementation of the NRIS health from a multi-stakeholder perspective; (3.2) Case studies/ intreventions; (3.3.) Regional intervention on health mediation and the Roma
- Migrant health : (4.1) Development, piloting and implementation of a health strand as part of the MIPEX33; (4.2) Thematic study on cost analysis of health care provisions to migrants and ethnic minorities; (4.3) Recommendations on access to health services for migrants in an irregular situation: an expert consensus
- Dissemination: (5.1) Productivity of visibility materials; (5.2) Dissemination at meetings and conferences; (5.3) Final dissemination event