Request for quotations for the provision of accommodation and/or conference services
REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS (RFQ) #2019/02
23 October 2019
The International Organization for Migration, The United Nations Migration Agency (hereinafter called IOM) is an intergovernmental organization established in 1951 and is committed to the principle that humane and orderly migration benefits both migrants and society.
IOM invites interested eligible Service Providers to submit Quotations for the provision of accommodation and/or conference services for the needs of IOM Brussels Regional and Country Offices. IOM intends to enter into a Long-Term Agreement (LTA) with the most competent Service Provider(s) to provide all or in part services listed below for the period of one year with a possibility of extension (subject to successful performance review).
List of services which will be included in the Long-Term Agreement:
- Accommodation in a single standard room with breakfast and wi-fi (tourism tax included);
- Studio/Apartment for 1 person with kitchen including wi-fi (floor area about 25 m2) (tourism tax included);
- Breakfast for 1 person (should be optional for people accommodated in the studio/apartment);
- Rent of conference hall with wi-fi for up to 30 participants;
- Rent of conference hall with wi-fi for up to 50 participants;
- Rent of conference hall with wi-fi for up to 100 participants;
- Rent of conference equipment (laptop, projector, microphone, flipchart, podium, clicker);
- Catering services: welcome coffee with pastries, coffee-breaks (two options), lunch, dinner.
- Cocktail reception at the venue for 30/50/100 participants;
This is a short version of the Request for Quotation (RFQ), Interested Service Providers may obtain full version of RFQ together with General Instruction to Service Providers (GISP) upon sending a corresponding request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The full version of RFQ is followed by the GISP which includes the Instructions to Service Providers, Terms of Reference (ToR) and administrative requirements that Service Providers will need to follow in order to prepare and submit their quotations for consideration by IOM.
The deadline for submission of quotations is no later than 6th of November 11:00 AM CET. Any quotations received after the deadline will be rejected.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation, and/or to cancel the procurement process and reject all quotations received at any time prior to the award of a Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Service Provider/s or any obligation to inform the affected Service Provider/s of the grounds for IOM’s action.